The Endurance 40 by Snugpak is based off its popular Stamina 40 rucksack platform and design. The main, and noticeable difference, is a MOLLE webbing on the front and both sides. The Endurance 40 still has a Hydration Sleeve as well as a routing port for the drinking tube and the storage pocket on the lid. It also has contoured and heavily padded chest straps faced with textured high wicking fabrics. The top lid zippered compartment is a great place to store those essentials that need to be easily accessed. The Endurance 40 is a great pack for those who have always liked the Stamina 40 and Rocket Pak but always wanted the availability to attach additional pockets for various things.
- Main compartment: 2,441 cubic inches / 40 liters
- weighs only 49 oz
- Molle webbing on the front and both sides
- Material: 500D nylon
- Contoured and heavily padded chest straps
- Top zippered compartment for essentials for easy access
- Pack has a hydration sleeve and a routing port for the drinking tube